Monday, May 25, 2009

Sweet tooth !

I seriously can't wait for holiday :)

I felt like I'm already am but it ain't official yet .
Feeling relaxed and finished my remaining episodes of Gossip Girl .
I'm usually not into American series but you can't say no to Gossip Girl .
And Heroes ? Trying to catch up on that series .

Right ?

Spent 3-4 days watching only Season 1 .
And I still waiting for my movie recommend post and my previous weeks .
Mother's Day ? Day out with my family ? Still on hold .
Lazy to even plug the memory card reader , it's so farrr from the laptop .

So exam is ending on WEDNESDAY !
Can you believe it , sivik and PJK on the last day of exam ?
What were they thinking ?

Today start off pretty weird ... MY BIOLOGY PAPER ... !
I know I've messed up . Must be that lack of sleep making me unfocused ?!
But nothing can done already , no use frusting .
Ate a whole lot of chocolate after that ~~~
The day went on with quite a sweet trip ?
I love walking back from tuition with my classmates . 5E love laaa ~ Hahaha !
I love magazines too !
Magazines are much easier to read don't you think ?

Hahaha !

I seriously can't wait for JUNE either :)

When I say serious , I'm serious ;)
Night ! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment