Monday, August 3, 2009

Weekends by studying !

Hello !

Been skipping school a lot lately , it feels good !
Now I know why people skip school every week :)
It's a habit already , that's why skipping it tomorrow .

Went for dinner in parade with the great people .
And for lunch the next day . Thanks for fetching us ;)

Anyhow ,
I've been such a good girl lately !
Been studying for at least 5 hours on weekends !
YES 5 HOURS !
That it's a crash course I've joined with Syn and my classmates and schoolmates .
And many more people .

Have to give prop's to the man la wei .
Free snacks that is sooo delicious , nothing beats that !
Free sushi somemore ! Can bribe me with sushi wei !

Some pics that Syn took during the course ,






She just have to shocked me after I've drank all of the water ...
By telling me it's SHIT WATER !
It's the water you recycle ... ?

OK NVM !

Exams coming already ! Still don't know what to do la wei ...
I'm like gaining weight la , pimples non stop la ... how la ?
I'm turning to such a nerd la (not study nerd) , then my eyes are like red la ,
Cause of the colour cons I refused to throw yet after it expired long time !

Anyways NIGHTS !

No comments:

Post a Comment