Thursday, July 15, 2010

Semester 1 Break.

So where should I start?
I have 2 weeks of holiday before sem 2,
so obviously its FUN TIME :)

Went lagoon last week thursday,
Genting on Monday.
Played so much, body aches so much also.
And I really mean ACHE.
Other than fun parts,money issues are problems!
Shopped like crazy!

Honestly I'm very grateful for daddy for fetching us.
I know my schedule are so shitty he have to wake up early for me.
And I know it's wrong to use money like water.
So I'm gonna stop spending like an ass during sem 2.
I MUST really stop.
Happy Father's Day btw. I know I know. LOL.

And I'm grateful that my sis really helps me too.
We fight obviously but I know I'll miss her haha!
Mommy is just like me. Practically a mirror :P
From her cheekiness to her temper. Completely the same.
I do argue with her at times. For who knows what reason.
But I sincerely wish her for the best of health.
This period of time I've been thinking a lot actually.
I even had this list of 'I am...(insert words)'

BTW, I SAT CORKSCREW! AWESOME!!!
Truly by far the best ride I've sat.

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment