Thursday, September 22, 2011

Happiness...Where Is It?

There's always this person I want to become and the person who I hope to become. I've always think I can do it but I would think of the consequences of my action. I'm worried. I'm starting to get worried for everything. My condition is like a fucking roller coaster. I'm so tired of my current life. Everything I do is never a point. There was no meaning in my life. I honestly live for nothing while others pray to live. What is my destiny? I know destiny seems so cliche, but really, what is my destiny? Where is my stand? Where do I stand in this freakingly huge world? Do people even notice my existence? I can't seek my happiness. I just don't find happiness in myself. It could be because I'm still struggling with my issues...or just the past. I can't forget the past nor can I overcome the present. I'm just not happy with myself now... I'm not...

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment