Thursday, January 5, 2012

YEAR 2012 :)

Update : YES! I've finally successfully retrieved this post that I've accidentally! Awesome meee! Don't give up easily! Haha!



Decided I should do a New Year Resolution for the year 2012.

---


1. Be healthier, and fitter.

This has always and will be my lifetime goal. I can't emphasize how much I strive to be fitter yet in a healthier way. This is definitely my number 1 on the list. Must at least exercise 2-3 times a week.


2. Be independent.

I WANT TO BE INDEPENDENT! To prepare myself to be a better adult for next year (21 y/o). Agree, no? I definitely want to do more things by myself like grocery, shopping, movie, errands, etc... I totally SUCK at being independent. Living in my own world.


3. Read more books.

This is definitely a way to improve myself and to upgrade myself in a better way. No doubt reading will improve one selves. At least 1 book a month. Not too bad, eh?


4. Earn my own money.

Been slacking for this semester break. HAH! What else could I have done, though I haven't used up my part time job salary. Thus, I need to earn more and get my dream house (lifelong aspiration)!


5. Improve myself.

Clean a little more, be a little less lazier (nobody's perfect thus, there's always a lazy worm in everyone.haha!), maybe get a new hobby or interest?, have yet to decorate my room! I have all these little ideas on how to decorate but am too lazy and lack of creativity. And I need to improve my vocabulary and common sense and etc.

6. Get used to Uni life.

I need to get used to the whole 'I'm in a university' mode. Side note, I must be a university student-like. Or not how am I suppose to graduate? Need to soooooooo get used to the study motion. Need to constantly revise too!


7. Be positive and be grateful.

I think I need a list of things I'm grateful of and I need to think positively. Because, not thinking positively takes you no where. More like, take you down physically and emotionally.

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment