Tuesday, February 12, 2013

2013


Lucky boy


"BEBE~~~"


I see U


Walls

Going BKK tomorrow evening! Spent the CNY back in Kampar. This year is special as my mum's siblings are all back together hence the special gathering, but the fam is smaller as most had went to the UK. Ate like a pig, and ze diet had obviously been erased from the picture. Couldn't resist CNY snacks! It's just a part of the festive to feast like a pig, no? Needa get back on track soon.

Anyhoot, I'm missing my baby boys. No worries, left them for my grandparents to care. My usual routine consists of feeding them after I wake up and bringing them outside to do their daily business. But today when I woke up, the house was quiet as there was no barks that volumes to my room. Their presence are so strong that it has impacted my family as well. Teehee. Parents got kinda lonely without them. As for me, I miss hugging my Lucky, and be very proud of the "ever-so-obedient" Bebe. Note the commas (""). Haha.

Not forgetting, as I've been away for sometime from this not-so-personal journal of mine,
HAPPY 2013 & GONG XI FA CAI!
Oh, I shifted too :)

Alicia

1 comment: