Thursday, March 17, 2011

Afraid.

I'm so afraid of the future. Wondering if things would even go well.
I'm considered well-off than others who thinks I'm lucky enough.
I admit, but I too am wondering if these things are worth it.
What should I do for my future now?
I'm at lost. I need a voice but none other than myself's.
What should I do??? I'm afraid to think.
I'm so afraid I'll be alone.
I'm so afraid I'll never cope.
I'm so afraid I'll never learn.
I'm so afraid to be dependent and independent.
I'm so afraid of everything.
What shall I do? Be myself?
Or be able to please everyone?

I'M AFRAID.

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Do whatever you have to do & hope for the best (: & you'll never be alone, you have ME :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 KELLY!
    definitely will remember your advice.
    thanks for the talk today :)
    definitely helped!

    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete