Thursday, March 17, 2011

Middle.

Hah, I don't think I could do it.
Whatever shit I've been worrying, I don't have a good feeling.
Graduation's in the next 12 hours or so,
I'm even ranting what to wear for it!
Ugh. Honestly never liked to care bout how I wear my clothes.
But graduation is neither formal nor casual.
WHY things can't be exact.
It shouldn't be a half half thing.
I hate being in the middle of what not.

For example :
  • I know mandarin but I'm not good at it.
  • I am good in English but I'm just an average writer.
  • I am fat but not thin. (lol)
  • I'm neither short nor tall.
  • I'm neither tomboyish or girly.
  • I'm full of feelings in a second and another minute I'm dull as a paper.

WHAT'S BLOODY WRONG WITH ME?! lol.
Wish me luck for graduation and not shame myself.

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment