Monday, August 8, 2011

Anonymous Bastard.

I don't know to cry or stab myself now, when I vowed not to take petty things seriously. But in this matter I CAN'T! Because some bitch who is anonymous spoils my day. That bloody son of a bitch! Sorry for being offensive but after all is MY BLOG right? I can rant all I want right?! UGH! Long story cut short, some anonymous stupid driver broke my side mirror. SCREW YOU BITCH/BASTARD! But I shall not let minority matters screw me. KARMA will decide, I believe so. Thanks little driver, it just proved yourself how bloody fool you are. I admit for parking illegally at the side of the road, but you have no rights to BREAK MY MIRROR. For now, where my anger water boils, I see no forgiveness whether its accidental or not. LOL. But I'm so frust now! Firstly because it's not legally my car. Secondly, obviously my dad has to pay it, (again, previously for saman fees)

This is irrelevant, MY BLOODY KYBOARD LETTR 'E' JUST CAME OFF. BLOODY FUCK. SWEAR IT WAS NOT ME. I JUST DIDN'T WANT TO COMPLAIN TO MY DAD CAUSE IT'S NEW. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH. FUCK.

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. I cant stop laughing at this post idk why. and im in uni now. i think people beside me are wondering why is this crazy 38 laughing by herself? hahaha! chillax mee ling :)

    ReplyDelete