Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Spontaneous.

It's official. Maldives is my dream vacation.
I've been so interested in Maldives lately I don't know why.
But Google Maldives and calm your mind :)


I did some spontaneous "window shopping" just browse through.
I feel good actually. I recalled I've never wanted to do anything alone.
Including getting some napkins from McD's. HAHA I was a brat.
But I guess in Uni, everything basically is independence.
I'm basically alone most of the times.
I actually enjoy it. I don't know why. I guess it's the aging phase.

Yup, I bought that.
How "artistic" am I :)
It was between Cleo or this. But erm...
for the beauty junkie me, I choose this.
I wonder why too.
Half the price additional.
Oh, I sat down for an hour to read the newspaper :D!
Accomplishment for the day... or for the month.
I'll go with the month haha.

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment