Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I need a break.

I'm always on break. But I need a long needed break. I just want a break.
Already 3x's I said break in the sentence there.
Shows how much I need this break. Much needed.

Maybe I'm not meant to study, I just can't man.
There's nothing interest me as much as sitting down doing nothing.
Shitzzz. Ok maybe not, but I dislike what I'm going through.
There's literally no point in studying what I'm studying.
Regret max. But I shan't waste my parent's money and give up half way, no?

Just...I know I'm not doing the best.
I need a miracle. Can someone enlighten me?
Like truly enlighten me, not with words only?
Aside that, I can't wait for November :)
I just can't freaking get over the exam and this month!
I just wanna do what I like! Which is NEVER studying. lol.

I want to grab a book and read, without any distraction. (trying)
I want to just sit and lay without worries when got quiz, assignments, blah.
I just want to cook! I'm so interested after going through many blogs.
I just want to walk around my neighborhood and just chill.
I just want to get fit, take some pictures, be inspire all the time!
I just want a freaking break.

They say, suffer now, and you won't suffer later.
Nuff said, so true but that meant not doing what I like.
More like, I'm just sooooooooooo not liking doing anything now.

How?


Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment