Monday, October 31, 2011

YongSeo.

Okay, finally got the guts to watch the last episode of YongSeo.
I never had the balls to watch endings to be honest, but I figured, Why not?
Really, most dramas I never get to watch till the ending.
I find it painful to say goodbye to watch endings.
But yeah, watched it. Must say I'm going to miss them.
It's soooooooooo part of my life. If you get what I mean :)
I really really enjoy watching them and I usually don't post kpop stuff.
Haha! And am currently in LOVE with RUNNING MAN!
And SeoHyun is sooooooo pretty!

YongSeo Bubu! ♥
(they sooo must get together) 


Aigooo, endings.
Must kick my habits.
Must expect the endings.
It's just... everybody don't want goodbyes right?
And I guess it's normal to expect happy endings.
Oh well, It's been great.


Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment