Monday, April 13, 2009

April :)

IU Night has ended pretty well :)

No more skipping classes . That's for sure . No excuses !
I was really blur when teachers were teaching .
Slept in class again . And I nap-ed for like freaking 5 hours ?!

-

Shout out to ,

LIM SHIN YEE
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY !
The gorgeous lady turned 17 yesterday .

and nevertheless ,

EUGENE TAN
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY !
He turned 17 too :)

-

From my last movie post I've watched at least 2 movies already !
Plus ...



Despite all the comments that the book is better ,
I like it . Well I'm still on hiatus from the book .
Be surprise , be VERY surprise when I finish the book .

I'm in need of lots of dramas/movies ,
I don't mind opening a shop and sell CDs ;) ,
I'm such a couch potato .

My hands are freezing cold as ice ,
my legs are numb from bending to type ,
my face has pimples popping up ,
I'm sleeping pretty late nowadays ,
I'm complaining alright .
And I want to shop badly !!!

LOL !

What will I do ... ?

No comments:

Post a Comment