Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hectic !

Need to vacuum my blog a little bit , too many dust !
Hahaha , I miss blogging !
I've been wanting to blog since I don't know when !
Ahhh , March has the best memory :)

I really miss this outing !
It was fun on that day !
Bomba camp and Syn sleeping over and us going CC !
Funny events wei !

28 MARCH 2009
Earth Hour
Fahrenheit's concert !

How could I forget this ?!
It's capture in my mind ~~~

Jumping with joy when I get my hands on the ticket !

It's better than you see .
The word blinks !

Seriously I need a camera badly !!!
I didn't bring my cam and this is taken with my w810i ...

Luckily , my sis's friend took some good pics !
:D ! Can't stop smiling and singing along ~

I LOVE FAHRENHEIT !
And it's my first concert !

Leo IU practice ~

Cheng Beng .

Nice .

Precious baby has arrived to KL !

Yesterday was weirddd !!!
We nearly get busted by the discipline teacher !!!
Thank god we were safe ! REALLY THANK GOD !
We shall learn our lesson to NEVER SKIP CLASS !

I actually have lots to say but when I blog , nothing to type already .
Anyways tomorrow is LEO IU NIGHT !
Come along and have fun ok .
We put in lots of efforts .

Have a good day .

No comments:

Post a Comment