Friday, April 24, 2009

I still miss you .

Hmmm ,
Things haven't been going well these days .
Just feeling really FRUSTRATED , EMOTIONAL , etc ...
So not me .

I recalled when I was in Form 2-3 ,
Everyone practically calls me an emo person .
Hmmm , I WAS !
But I'm not already , but maybe these days .

Nope , not PMS-ing . Soon I guess ? lols .

I seriously am not feeling good .
I feel so ... worned out by doing nothing .
Any activities for me to do ?
I'm bored home alone .
Even there's no time for a family dinner anymore .
I miss having a family's day out . It's been long .
As my priorities are always my family first .
Maybe it's just me .
I'm even afraid to ask my mum for stuffs anymore .

I miss daddy , I miss mummy , I miss my sister .
I miss having the time together .


I don't know what to do ...


Oh well ~ Nights .

No comments:

Post a Comment