Sunday, April 14, 2013

Cycle.

Trying to do something which you're very much not keen on, the other priorities are set aside to finish it as it's urgent rather than important. The constant day-dreaming which only makes you realized how absurd and far it is. All I do is get tired 24/7 and that I cannot lie. Nothing fascinates me. My mere existence... I sometimes question it too. Where's the ultimate goal in life and what's the purpose? To complete or taste the journey? The reality of reality. I'm sick, suffocating, but all you see is a mere tiny existence. What difference does it make? Often you ask, to live to the fullest or to live merely to stay alive? Dreams, where do it form, how do it form? Can it take me back to the time where everything is simple? But yet the reality is nothing is simple.

Self-help. Where's that part of me? Who, what, where, when, how. The questions we often asks. Answers never satisfy, and there's no right or wrong, I guess it's whether if it's satisfying or not.

Tired.


Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment