Sunday, April 21, 2013

I Confess.





Here's a confession.
I don't read. I don't read enough and I don't read as much as I would.
Let's just say it's been quite a while since I've finished ONE book.
Storybook, that is, magazines don't count.
I read unnecessary stuff at most. Well, beauty articles and irrelevant newsfeeds.
However, as I'm studying authorship which is slightly relevant to literature,
I find it enjoyable. I CONFESS (oh noes... if my classmates know this, they'll bloody laugh at me).
I find it intriguing, but it's one big blackhole of blur.

I wish I could read as often as I could. As now I'm quite oblivious to people, (I actually realize my social skills is deteriorating as of end of last year, was so depressed I couldn't talk without blabbering and slurring, well, that's a WHOLE other story). I would prefer to drown in books. Expand my thoughts and just be smart. I don't know. Authorship is taking a toll on me. It's silently and patiently changing me. I know. Random post because I saw this picture while researching on my assignment. Back to assignments T.T... I hate this, cause we're forced to research it. I CAN DO THIS!

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment