Saturday, January 10, 2009

Fattie !!!

I'm a fattie .

I know I've said this like a thousand times ?
And people tend to comfort you like a thousand times too .
Yes we all been through it .

The truths hurt .

My relatives says I'm fat .
Sob sob , I thought I was doing fine .

I must exercise already . Or you'll see me with 100 pounds of fats .
As someone said it .
I want to play badminton with the same people we use to play ,
Miss them although they left school already . They probably won't even see this lol .
But I like playing badminton with them . I really miss that days . HEHEHE !

I want to SWIM ! Been ages since I've swim . Really ages .
I want to go to a theme park ! Not Sunway Lagoon please . Been so many times !
I want to play the trampoline ! I REALLY LOVE IT !
It's the best time I've had at the trampoline in UK .
I like how you feel so excited that your hearts pump really good .
It's as if I could still feel the excitement when I wasn't playing it . It's really nice .



I have a big appetite nowadays ...

No comments:

Post a Comment