Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's a little ...

Can just skip this post , really frust . Need to release .
Or I'll be cursing more tomorrow .
Just rants for this post .

-

Let's call it a day .
It wasn't good it wasn't bad .
But I feel a little mean today . I cursed the most today !
WTH ! I really don't want to curse anymore this year .
I'm a good girl ! *smiles very sweetly*
Okay , seriously lol I really cursed a lot today I felt really bad .
Really want to pull back what I said .

Am not feeling well now . Having the flu now . Wth .
I really don't like FLU'S why is there such virus either ?!
WTH !!! It brought my mood down ...
Even my contacts are bullying me . I have eye irratation now .
It's really bad . Really red , been few days already .

School's HECTIC ! Even a lazy person like me saying this .
WTH OKKK !!! I'm frust because I'M FRUST !
The girls know why I'm frust in the early morning hah !
Stupid reason but it felt good seriously .
But now I'm really tired ... from school .
I guess I need the habit to start doing school stuffs .
And I regret not handing my moral project . SHIT ! HOW ?!

I really can't think well now .
And wtf , I can't download songs and shows ! WTH HAPPENED ?!
FRUSTTT !!!

-Rants end-

(Am not making any sense now)

No comments:

Post a Comment