Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Well ...

It's only the first month !
What a great amount of homework and projects .
Totally great for the lazy me .
Seriously ... MY HOMEWORKS AND PROJECTS !
Even kokurikulum is sooo busy ...
I'm so tired ...
And did I mention tired ?
Really tired .

I want to chill . Watching TVs , reading magazines ...
Haven't had the time to even read the magazines I bought .
Yes I have time to blog though :D ! What a great lazy bum am I .
I'm so happy I bought my TVB DVD !
Wars Of In-Laws ! The first one . I LOVE THE SHOW SO MUCH !
Kekeke !
And I'm waiting for the memory card reader ~~~
Pictures are coming SOON ~~~

And my friend , please don't stress yourself in anything .
No matter how busy you are , how frust you are ,
Take care of yourself and calm yourself . You know we love you so much .
We cared so much for you ! Just relax !
Shall buy you lots of earrings too k ? ;)
WE LOVE YOU !
I LOVE YOU !

No comments:

Post a Comment