Friday, January 9, 2009

T.G.I.F.


I WANT TO PLAY THE SIMS 3 !

I've been a great fan of The Sims !!!
I've been playing it from the first version till the second one .

IMAGINE THE SIMS 3 !!! IT'LL BE MUCH FREAKING BETTER !!!
Totally can't wait for The Sims 3 !
You love The Sims ? :P !
Watch the trailer if you haven't !

-

I think I'm too free that I even have so much time to blog LOL !
Tengoklah my kawan-kawan all also no time to update blog ,
while I'm so free ...

I'm equal to a lazy bum lehhh ...

FREE = LAZY

That's what I think of myself ;P
LOL !

I love Fridays !

1 comment:

  1. Ohmygosh! I'm playing theSims2 too!! It's my boredom-killer during my holidays!
    It took me quite awhile to get my playing smooth - cz TheSims2 has so many new things!

    We were most amused by the WooHoo part. Haha!

    Can't wait to play Sims3 too! :))

    ReplyDelete