Thursday, January 8, 2009

Movies

I'm purple lover now ? purple.is.cool ? lol !
Those who knows LOL !

-

Hmmm , I've realised I didn't watch much movies .
Since the end of last year and more .
I want to watch SHOWS LAHHH !
Nobody even wants to watch with me ...
All will say "SPM lah" , "Study lahhh" ...
Sobbb sobbb ... I really want to watch shows laaa ...

A few movies I haven't watch ...

File:Wild child poster.jpg
Wild Child

File:Twilightpostermedium.jpg
Twilight
Yes , I KNOW !

File:Ipmanposter02.jpg
Ip Man
Well , they say it's nice .

File:WALL-Eposter.jpg
Wall-E

File:Enchantedposter.jpg
Enchanted
AGES AGO !!!

File:YesMan2008poster.jpg
Yes Man
I REALLY WANT TO WATCH THIS !!!

File:Bedtime stories.jpg
Bedtime Stories
Saw the preview , really funny !

File:The Day the Earth Stood Still.jpg
The Day The Earth Stood Still

File:Pinkpanther mp.jpg
The Pink Panther
AGESSS !

File:I am legend teaser.jpg
I Am Legend
Will Smith's shows are always nice right ?

File:House bunny.jpg
Housebunny
I really want to watch it !

There's obviously more I need to watch !

Mwahahaha , I really want to watch all of these movies !
Don't forget the Koreans , Taiwanese , Japanese .
HEHEHE ! I can really spend my whole day watching movies .
Weee ! I want to watch Hana Yori Dango ! Japanese version of Meteor Garden .
There's Korean version too ! HAHAHA !

Yes , I can drown myself with movies anytime ;) !

No comments:

Post a Comment